Passion and perseverance may be more important than sheer talent. For those looking to up their game through a deeper understanding of the game of girls lacrosse, look no further. Winner's Edge offers camps, clinics, and indoor leagues to help you leave
Winner's Edge is Celebrating Ten Years of Providing Quality Programming this Fall! Thank you to all the players, coaches, parents, and staff that have supported us along the way!
Welcome to the Home of Winner's Edge Lacrosse on the Web!
Players and Parents,
My experience has shown me that passion and perseverance may be more important than sheer talent. For those looking to improve their performance through a deeper understanding of the game of girls lacrosse, look no further. Winner's Edge offers camps, clinics, and indoor leagues to help you reach your full potential. Through a commitment to customers as part of our lax family, we will raise the expectations of players and parents alike.
Building off of my past success as a coordinator of camps and clinics and Club Director, I will continue the type of hands-on approach that you have come to expect. I value the relationships that I have built with the girls lacrosse players, parents, and coaches of Western Pennsylvania and hope to have earned your business.
Look around and feel free to contact me with any questions. We have a lot of programming to offer and an awesome staff who will make sure that learning and fun are a part of every event.
Join us to gain the Winner's Edge!
Yours in lacrosse,
Why Play 7 V 7 Lacrosse In the Offseason?
Six Key Benefits of Playing 7 V 7 Lacrosse This Offseason
1) Played in a confined playing area forces quicker decision making, confidence under pressure and sharper stick skills.
2) Missed passes and shots result in a rebound, so there is NO stoppage in play.
3) Small space teaches players to fake & finish.
4) Better Body Defense — players learn to play defense with good positioning and footwork without over relying on stick checks
5) Unlike field lacrosse, players play on both sides of the ball and develop complete skills
6) Smaller roster requirements mean Varsity-level players play against Varsity-level players and the same goes for JV.