Passion and perseverance may be more important than sheer talent. For those looking to up their game through a deeper understanding of the game of girls lacrosse, look no further. Winner's Edge offers camps, clinics, and indoor leagues to help you leave
Welcome to the Home of Winner's Edge Lacrosse on the Web!
Players and Parents,
My experience has shown me that passion and perseverance may be more important than sheer talent. For those looking to improve their performance through a deeper understanding of the game of girls lacrosse, look no further. Winner's Edge offers camps, clinics, and indoor leagues to help you reach your full potential. Through a commitment to customers as part of our lax family, we will raise the expectations of players and parents alike.
Building off of my past success as a coordinator of camps and clinics and Club Director, I will continue the type of hands-on approach that you have come to expect. I value the relationships that I have built with the girls lacrosse players, parents, and coaches of Western Pennsylvania and hope to have earned your business.
Look around and feel free to contact me with any questions. We have a lot of programming to offer and an awesome staff who will make sure that learning and fun are a part of every event.
Join us to gain the Winner's Edge!
Yours in lacrosse,
New Mask Guidance Announced 11/17
COVID MITIGATION PROTOCOLS CHANGE NOTICE
On the afternoon of 11/17, the PA Dept of Health released new mask guidelines that can be viewed here.
We as a league are focused particularly on the section regarding sports play and have updated our policies to reflect this change. I have pasted both the direct quote from the Dept of Health release and highlighted the change to our indoor league policies below.
Does the Order apply to athletes and sports activities?
Yes. Everyone who participates in sport activities including coaches, athletes (including cheerleaders), and spectators must wear a face covering, such as a mask, unless they fall under an exception in Section 3 of the Order.
Indoors: Coaches, athletes (including cheerleaders), and spectators must wear face coverings, when indoors and where another person or persons who are not members of the individual's household are present in the same space, irrespective of physical distance. This includes while actively engaged in workouts, competition, and on the sidelines, etc.
COVID 19 Protocols
For Indoor League
1. All players must be fever screened at the front desk prior to playing. The arena reserves the right to deny access to any customers with a fever of 100.4 or higher or showing symptoms of communicable disease. Players who have experienced Covid symptoms or who have had close contact with someone who has them, or who has tested positive for the virus should not attend league play for 14 days after exposure. Symptoms include: cough, fever or chills, sore throat, shortness of breath, headache, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, or gastrointestinal distress.
2. All participants must sign an ONLINE WAIVER accessed through the arena’s website. No exceptions. Parents must sign waivers for each of their children under 18. This link will be emailed out along with a copy of these regulations.
3. As per the order of the State of Pennsylvania, all coaches, players, and staff will be required to wear a mask when in the facility, including while playing. Guests under the age of 2 and guests with a medical condition will not be required to wear a mask in accordance with CDC guidance.
4. In accordance with the State of Pennsylvania capacity limits for indoor recreational sports facilities there will be one parent/guardian spectator permitted entry to the facility with each player. Every spectator is required to wear a mask at all times.
5. Please do not enter the foyer area outside the field until 5 minutes prior to your game beginning to allow proper time for spacing and cleaning.
6. Participants should arrive fully dressed for their game-no changing or leaving your things in the foyer area.
7. Observe and follow all one-way corridors and throughways and do not enter closed areas.
8. Practice social distancing as much as possible when not actively engaged in game play.
9. Participants must exit the building within 5 minutes the end of their game.