Passion and perseverance may be more important than sheer talent. For those looking to up their game through a deeper understanding of the game of girls lacrosse, look no further. Winner's Edge offers camps, clinics, and indoor leagues to help you leave
Welcome to the Home of Winner's Edge Lacrosse on the Web!
Players and Parents,
My experience has shown me that passion and perseverance may be more important than sheer talent. For those looking to improve their performance through a deeper understanding of the game of girls lacrosse, look no further. Winner's Edge offers camps, clinics, and indoor leagues to help you reach your full potential. Through a commitment to customers as part of our lax family, we will raise the expectations of players and parents alike.
Building off of my past success as a coordinator of camps and clinics and Club Director, I will continue the type of hands-on approach that you have come to expect. I value the relationships that I have built with the girls lacrosse players, parents, and coaches of Western Pennsylvania and hope to have earned your business.
Look around and feel free to contact me with any questions. We have a lot of programming to offer and an awesome staff who will make sure that learning and fun are a part of every event.
Join us to gain the Winner's Edge!
Yours in lacrosse,
Winner's Edge Indoor League Covid-19 Protocol Info
Here at the Winner's Edge office, we are excitedly anticipating the fall and winter lacrosse offseason. We are cautiously optimistic that all advertised events will indeed happen, albeit with some accommodations to satisfy state and local COVID mitigation standards. As I did all summer in my role as a Club Team Director, the health and safety of our staff and participants will continue to guide all of my decisions and we as an organization will continue to consult with all relevant groups and the CDC for guidelines to help us navigate this challenging sports landscape. Good communication and sound practices can keep everyone informed and safe while also still allowing for a positive and enjoyable lacrosse experience for all. Below is more information about the policies in place for the fall and winter indoor season.
NOTE: Team reps who register a team for any indoor session will be asked to agree on behalf of their team to abide by the policies below and an affirmative agreement as we as additional assumed risk waiver as related to COVID-19 will be integarted into all player waivers.
COVID 19 Protocols
1. All players must be fever screened at the front desk prior to playing. The arena reserves the right to deny access to any customers with a fever of 100.4 or higher or showing symptoms of communicable disease.
2. All participants must sign an ONLINE WAIVER accessed through the arena’s website. No exceptions. Parents must sign waivers for each of their children under 18. This link will be emailed out along with a copy of these regulations.
3. As per the order of the State of Pennsylvania, all coaches, players, and staff will be required to wear a mask when in the facility except while actively participating on the field. Guests under the age of 2 and guests with a medical condition will not be required to wear a mask in accordance with the CDC guidance
4. In accordance with the State of Pennsylvania capacity limits for indoor recreational sports facilities there will be no spectators allowed.
5. Please do not enter the foyer area outside the field until 5 minutes prior to your game beginning to allow proper time for spacing and cleaning.
6. Participants should arrive fully dressed for their game-no changing or leaving your things in the foyer area.
7. Observe and follow all one-way corridors and throughways and do not enter closed areas.
8. Practice social distancing as much as possible when not actively engaged in game play.
9. Participants must exit the building within 5 minutes the end of their game.
10. No spitting or sharing drinks.
11. Do not enter this facility if you are feeling or showing any symptoms of any communicable